Saint Cloud, FL
Mon – Sat 10:00 – 5:PM
Sun – Closed
Why Google Maps?
Our mission is to help local Saint Cloud businesses get a piece of the pie when it comes to ranking locally within Google Maps Listing. We are capable of turning a struggling local business into a high visited place with new local clients/customers. We don’t over complicate things. We work closely to Google’s guidelines to get real results without dangerous trickery.
Maps is the first thing people see
Google Maps is important
Here’s our top 5 reasons why Google Maps is important for your Local business:
1. It gives you an online presence. If you have a small business and you don’t have a website of your own just yet, then your Google Maps listing can function as your website.
2. You can provide information about your business. You can put your business name, description, phone number, and location on your listing. It’s like being listed in the Yellow Pages but in the web. You can also add other relevant info, including photos and videos.
3. Your listing will appear on Google search results. The focus here is on local searches, and the results are therefore limited to your local area. So if a Google user is searching for a Pizza Shop in Saint Cloud, FL, then Google determines the user’s location and then provides all the Pizza Shops near them. That will include your business if you own a Pizza Shop nearby. The Google user can even check out your listing to learn more about you.
4. You get reviews about your business. This is always a good thing, even if you get a bad review every now and then. Reviews make your business more relevant, and that will boost your ranking in search results. And when you view them objectively, these things tell you how to improve your business. You’ll know what you are doing right, and you can address the complaints by improving on weak areas.
5. Addressing reviews enable you to engage with your customers. You can acknowledge reviews, and this can make your customers feel more special. You can thank the ones who wrote the good reviews. As for the negative reviews, even just hearing from you can decrease any bad feelings, and readers can at least know that you are taking complaints seriously.